29 July 2011

Just for Fun: Photographs

~Photographs~ (copied from RA, thanx)

1. Do you like to be photographed or are you one of those who goes to great lengths to avoid being caught in front of a camera? ~Neither. I don't mind being in pictures, but I'm usually the one taking them

2. Do you carry photos in your wallet or purse? ~No. But the screensaver on my phone and on my Nook is a photo of our boat under sail.

3. Do you have photos on your desk at work or displayed in your home? What/who are in the photos? ~On my desk at work, I had one of Dan in the cockpit of our previous boat.

4. When is the last professional [photo] you had taken? ~ About 5 years ago I was in a photo op with the then Secretary of Interior - I suppose that counted as being taken by a professional. In about the same timeframe DH and I were interviewed for the local paper and photoed there.

5. What is the last photograph you took? ~ A set of portraits of folks I talked with for a forthcoming blog article. Before that, boringly, closeups of a rope-to-chain splice on our anchor.

No comments: